SAKURA JAPAN K.K.
Headquarters: Otemachi Park Building 7F, 1-1-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Representative Director: Yoshiaki Nishimura, former senior manager in International Financial Tax Department of KPMG
SAKURA PLATFORM LTD.
Headquarters: VB Center, Suite 1G 14 Pohn Umpomp Place Nett, Pohnpei FSM 96941
President: Yoshiaki Nishimura
Our Vision: Our aim is to become one of the world's largest sustainable NFT businesses (with actual demand NFTs represent a structure of investment that does well in maintaining value).
- Exclusive sale rights for Degussa Gold Bullion in Japan
First of all, in March 2021, we(ARCA K.K.) signed an exclusive sales contract for gold bullion in Japan with Degussa Goldhandel AG (Headquarters: Switzerland Zurich), one of the leading gold bullion companies in the EU.
About representative directors of ARCA K.K.
- Yoshiaki Nishimura
- Kentaro Azuma - Formerly Nomura Securities Germany, Switzerland, Current President Hong Kong; Mizuho Securities Executive Officer; SBI Securities, Vice President
- Masami Yagi - Former Senior Vice President in International insurance Division of Prudential Life US Headquarters)
In partnership with ARCA K.K., we will manage the ownership of gold bullion that is insured and specifically stored at the Degussa vaults in Switzerland using 3-layer Metaverse protection of both accurate Bookkeeping, theft insurance and blockchain, actively develop the Gold Debit NFT business, improve the convenience and storage safety of holding and trading gold bullion as an Gold Standard Investment Product, and contribute to raising the overall holding ratio of gold bullion as an investment asset.
- The development plan of integrating Four Seasons Hotel Residences Kyoto with Travel Metaverse in Japan
Second, in partnership with Berjaya Corporation Berhad and its group companies (headquartered in Malaysia) and Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities (headquartered in Tokyo) we plan to utilize the Travel Metaverse in Japan to expand Four Seasons Hotel Residences Kyoto sale of real estate ownership (by way of the Trust Beneficiary Rights in the real estate trusts) as well as sale of virtual space in the Four Seasons Hotel Residences Kyoto.
- The company name "Degussa" is an acronym for "Deutsche Gold und Silberscheideanstalt" which means "German gold and silver smelter" in the German language.
- In terms of the Degussa Germany-Degussa Switzerland relationship, they are both corporations under the same umbrella. Although management and bookkeeping are maintained separately, the one family constitutes the shareholders for both entities. The family is highly respected in Germany and known for founding the insurance company Allianz. Degussa was originally founded in 1843, but was acquired by the family in the 2010s.
SAKURA JAPAN K.K.